I’m Here For You
I have been helping small business owners boost their sales with better do-it-yourself (DiY) marketing for over 20 years. I’ll do whatever I can to help you get started or make more money from your online business.
Sometimes you need help with a specific challenge. As a business owner or someone new to Internet marketing, you may not have the time to go hunting online for the right information or read a 50-page eBook. Would you like someone who is knowledgeable and experienced to show you exactly what to do and how to get results quickly?
My 1on1 DiY Marketing Coaching may be what you need. This is where I personally coach you to solve whatever marketing challenges that are holding you back.
You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars on eBooks or waste countless hours researching the Internet to find the right information. This is not a one-size-fits-all kind of advice. I’ll provide you a coaching session (or two if required) that’s specific to your situation.
You will receive step-by-step instructions and where appropriate, watch over my shoulders as I walk you through the entire process in an online meeting. All that at a fraction of the cost of a typical coaching or membership plan.
How 1on1 Coaching works:
- You email me your question and/or situation (see below for examples)
- I’ll review, analyze and prepare my recommendations
- We do a 1-hour long conference call and/or online meeting where I discuss my solution with you, answer any additional questions you may have and help you formulate an action plan that you can implement to get results
- You’ll receive a MP3 recording of our conference call for future reference
- You can send me one follow up email that I’ll answer at no extra cost
Examples of coaching help I’ve provided in the past:
- Should I use natural search engine optimization (SEO) or pay-per-click (PPC) ads to drive qualified traffic to my site?
- How can I improve my conversion rate i.e. convert more site visitors into paying customers?
- How do I use social media networks to brand myself as an expert and drive traffic to my site?
- How can I syndicate my articles to gain a wider audience and drive traffic to my site?
- Can you train me to use a CMS or a blog? (may require more than one session)
- How can I use e-mail marketing to stay in touch with my customers and nurture those who are not ready to buy now?
- How to write online content that will persuade your human readers to take a desired action while making it keyword-rich “spider food” to satisfy search engines
How much does it cost?
Each DiY Marketing 1on1 Coaching session is $695. If you do need an additional session, the two combined is $1,140.
Buy single coaching session for $695
Buy combo sessions (2) coaching session for $1,140
Remember, my 1on1 DiY Marketing Coaching is priced to provide you total value of a solution that’s tailored to your specific need and not an hourly rate. You will benefit from getting answers to your problems without the long-term commitment.